NEW this year are Coach of the Year Awards, sponsored by Jostens. In the six years we have hosted the WCS we have encountered amazing women! We know of many exemplary women coaches at all levels of sport who are committed to "doing it right" and we want to honor them! We have developed an award with criteria that honors these women. We are taking nominations for two categories (College, and Youth/High School/Club) through Monday, April 1.
CRITERIA FOR THE WCS COACH OF THE YEAR AWARDS
- Committed to giving back
- Cares about and fosters holistic athlete well-being and development
- Strives for performance excellence
- Honors the game by demonstrating good sport behavior and showing respect for rules, opponents, officials, athletes and self
- Maintains high ethical standards
- Conducts herself with professionalism
Winners will be invited to attend the WCS and will be honored with their award during the WCS lunch.
Questions? Contact McKenzie Arbeiter at email@example.com.