We are nearly sold out & registration closes Sunday night.
Just a few key details to help you get ready for the day. Doors open at 7am, come early and socialize, eat breakfast, visit vendors or do yoga! Self-care starts when you arrive!
1. View the program and speakers on our website so you can decide in advance which breakout sessions you want to attend. We have a jam packed day together.
2. If you are going to do morning yoga, bring your own mat but if you don't have one that is OK. We'll have a few for you to use, but the mat isn't necessary to participate. All are welcome.
3. Dress code is "come in what you are comfortable in"!
4. Where to park and enter TCF Bank Stadium is under Logistics on this website.
5. We will have a Nursing & Mother's Room onsite.
6. We invite you to contribute to the 2019 WCS Sports Bra Drive and help increase access to sports by removing a barrier to participation.
The Sports Bra Project is the 2019 Philanthropic Partner of the WCS. For this years symposium, we are thrilled to be working with the St. Olaf Volleyball team to host a collection drive. In addition to attending the symposium, St. Olaf players will have a table set up to collect sports bras. For every new sports bra donated you will receive a door prize ticket for the 2019 WCS Raffle. For those running collections with their teams prior to the symposium, the team or organization that donates the most sports bras will receive one complementary registration for the 2020 WCS.
See you on April 19th!